Monday, April 23, 2012

Rain!

We finally had rain!  It started yesterday and continued through til this evening.  It seemed like everything breathed a sigh of relief once the drops became steady.  I did get several hours of work at my friends small farm today and I loved every bit of mud that got stuck lol.  We finished up a little early which gave me some unexpected down time.  I stumbled on the following youtube station while doing some research online.  I thought some of you may be interested in checking it out, it's called Meet the Farmer.  What really caught my attention was that I saw that Joel Salatin is interviewed in a couple of episodes.  I am always interested in what Joel Salatin is up to and what he has to say.  The show below is their pilot episode  but there are many other episodes that are really interesting.  Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment